Interested in joining the Liston Design Build team?
Liston Design Build is always looking for top talent. As winners of several workplace excellence awards, it is important to us that we hire outstanding individuals committed to client service, quality, and fun.
All members of the Liston Design Build team enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid holidays (6 per year)
- Paid vacation tiers (based on longevity with the company)
- Competitive compensation packages
- IRA retirement fund with immediate vesting and 3% company match
- Health insurance, including optional dental and vision
- Great communication and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and people
- Desire to be a valued team member in a growing company
- Must have a background in the residential construction industry and possess an understanding of the residential build process
- Associates or BA in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent
- Ability to create designs in 3D CAD programs (SketchUP, Revit)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to engage in conversations with prospective clients and glean info about their project
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
Assistant Project Manager
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable with basic office software programs (Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be organized, motivated, and team-oriented
- Responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, and directing operations for ongoing projects
- Experience in the residential construction industry and understanding of residential building process preferred
- Carpentry skills for layout, light framing, and high-level finish work
- A minimum of 5 years carpentry experience is a must
- Well-rounded, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- Role requires organization and management of job site and duties, interaction with clients, and carpentry work as required
- Entry-level position
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or carry 80 lbs.
- Opportunity to be part of bringing unique design and build projects to life
If you have what it takes to be considered for either of these positions or a future position on our growing team, please submit your resume below.