When choosing a component like flooring for your next home remodeling project, functionality is key. Hardwood flooring is one of the most popular options for flooring because of its durability, as well as its warm and timeless look.
In every remodeling project, Liston Design Build discusses flooring options during the design phase and assists our clients with making the best choice. Here are six great qualities hardwood flooring has to offer:
- Long Lasting: Hardwood floors can last for decades when properly cared for. They require very simple maintenance such as cleaning, waxing, and refinishing them when needed. Taking these measures will ensure that your floors will remain beautiful and sturdy for many years.
- Extremely Versatile: With an abundant selection of wood species, finishes, and widths, you’ll have no trouble finding a style of hardwoods to complement your home’s design and your personal aesthetic. The design gurus at Liston Design Build can help you choose the best option to match your home’s existing theme.
- Allergy Resistant: For homeowners with pets, we highly recommend investing in hardwood floors. Unlike carpet, which is a magnet for allergens, pet dander, dust, and other allergens will not accumulate on hardwood floors.
- Low Maintenance: Sweeping or vacuuming your floors regularly should be enough to keep your floors looking good. If you need to mop, make sure to use a recommended wood cleaner.
- Easy to Repair: If part of your flooring sustains damage, we can simply replace the scratched or stained piece. There’s no need to replace your entire floor when you invest in hardwoods for your next home remodeling project.
- Value Adding: Hardwood floors add sophistication and class to any home. Investing in hardwood floors will boost the value of your home and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
At Liston Design Build, we enthusiastically recommend hardwood floors for your next kitchen and bath remodeling projects. If you want to explore more options, our design team can help you find alternatives that will also contribute fantastic style and durability to your home.
Call us today at (636) 940-9417 to learn more about your top flooring options. You can also reach us by filling out our contact form. We serve Chesterfield, St. Charles, and the surrounding areas in Missouri.