A Pub-Like Custom Bar for St. Charles Home
For this finished basement project in St. Charles, homeowners and repeat Liston Design Build clients wanted a large entertainment space with a traditional bar and pub-like feel. To come up with the plan, we poured over bar ideas they’d found on websites like Houzz. Two steel basement columns were incorporated into the bar, which kept the rest of the entertainment space nice and open. Then plenty of rich, stained woodwork and trim drove home the pub design. Now the family has the custom finished space they wanted with plenty of room to entertain family and friends for years to come.
Lower Level Finish Features
- Inset cherry species raised-panel cabinetry in a rich bourbon stain with glaze
- Black exotica suede granite
- Custom woodwork and trim
- Clear glass shelving with LED accent lighting
- Travertine mosaic domed 2×4″ tile behind TV
- Under-mounted stainless steel sink
- Wood-front dishwasher and under-counter refrigerator
- Integrated wine rack
- Layered lighting with recessed can lights in the main space and above the bar
If you would like to add a bar to your home, contact Liston Design Build at 636-940-9417.